ICWC The Annual Showcase Event
Opening Statement: The “I CAN, WE CAN!” event is an inspirational and life-changing experience that aligns our members with celebrity guests and inspirational speakers who share their extraordinary stories of success. Highlighting the importance of hard work and dedication to achieving one’s dreams, I CAN, WE CAN! aims to motivate the youth of North America to set goals, believe in themselves and instill the “I CAN, WE CAN!” attitude.
Along with surprise celebrity appearances, Talent showcases, and Motivational talks our large scale community event also offers live sporting entertainment and the opportunity to connect youth with the various youth programs and opportunities across the region.
Highlights from our first annual I Can, We Can! Event – “The Tru Snoop Hoop”
- Sold out Venue over 5000 attendees
- Over 10 schools across Peel Region represented at the event
- Over 15 government officials in attendance (Municipal/Provincial/ Federal)
- Over 20 celebrities present playing in the game and more present as spectators
- Over 20 media outlets present and covered the event
- Over 500 downloads, of the I Can, We Can! goal setting App that was launched at the event
- Over 2000 hard copy of the sample I can, We Can! goal setting hard copy books are given out
- Over 4 publicly known vulnerable neighborhoods by Peel & Toronto Police present and engaging positively
- Provided a platform for over 5 local groups/artists to perform in front of an international audience
- Showcased two of Ontario’s Premier young adult basketball games – Orangeville Prep and Clarkson Prep
- Provided Peel/ Mississauga & the Hershey Centre with one of the largest Community/Celebrity Events ever
Press Release on First Showcase
Date: Thursday, August 30 at 5 PM – 8 PM
Location: TribalScale 200 Wellington Street West, Surite 900 Toronto Ontario M5V 3C7
Cost: FREE! but we are asking that you bring a Book or Sneakers for Donation for youth in need
Are you interested in networking with current popular Toronto influencers? Want to learn tips, skills, and lessons when it comes to social media, branding, and professional opportunities?
ICWC and @rozaaymgmt presents “A Step forward” – A social media panel and networking event Register today online via event Brite. https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/a-step-forward-panel-and-influencer-charity-event-tickets-49094807892
Don’t forget a book or sneakers for the drive. @rmbooksneakerdrive
In today’s digital society, social media, branding and digital communication have become a common part of everyday life. For youth, this medium is used for leisure, connecting and even professional purposes. With these new mediums come new advantages, opportunities, soft skills etiquette, and understanding and managing your digital footprint.
✓ Provide youth with a chance to engage with and learn from individuals they can relate too
✓ Motivate youth to start thinking about their digital footprint
✓ Hear stories and tips to educate youth on the opportunities within social media
✓ Inspire all attendees to want to start creating SMART Goals and thinking about their own soft skills development plan